Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chapter 5-What the Hell?

“What’s wrong,” Kara asked James who had a look of discomfort on his face.

“Nothing,” he replied, “One of the muscles in my back is real tight.”

“Lay down on the floor.”

“What?”

“I’m an athletic trainer, remember? Just lay on the floor.”

“You don’t have to, it’ll go away. I probably slept on it the wrong way.”

“Shut up and just lay down."

"Where exactly would you like me to lie down?"

Kara growled, "Lay the fuck down on your stomach, on the floor."

"Yes boss," James saluted lying down on the floor.

"I'm going to sit on your ass, let me know if I'm suffocating you."

"You weigh like 5 pounds, I'm sure I can handle it," James joked as Kara handed him a pillow to put his head on.

"Show me where it hurts," Kara said sitting down on James' ass.

"Right here," he replied pointing to his tailbone and then to his shoulders.

Kara pressed her fist into his tailbone working her way up to his neck causing him to groan.

"God, Kara," he groaned, "That feels so good.

Craig stood outside of Kara's apartment with Rhys and Francesca. He was ready to knock when he heard James groan.

Clenching his jaw, he grabbed the key from the top of the door frame and was about to allow himself in when he heard James grunt.

"Damn Kara, you're good with your hands."

"It'd feel even better if you'd take your shirt off; your muscle is really hard."

Kara gulped as James gave her permission to take his shirt off. She gently placed the shirt on the couch and began massaging James' well defined back once again. She had to admit she was turned on by the noises he was making.

Meanwhile Craig had heard enough and as he opened the door, he told his son to watch his sister while he went to see if Kara was touching James the same way that she touched him, "Rhys stay right here with your sister while I see if Kara's home."

"Okay daddy," the toddler replied.

"What the fuck is going on here," Craig asked seeing Kara sitting on James' back rubbing her hands all over.

"Hey Adsy," James greeted, "Kara was trying to loosen the muscle in my back that's been bothering me."

Craig never took his eyes off Kara who stood up and glared at him, "Calm down, Craig. You act like we were fucking or something."

James laughed as he stood up from the floor sliding his t-shirt back over his head, "Where are the kids?"

"Outside the door," Craig replied.

"I'll go get them," James volunteered going to get the two toddlers leaving Craig and Kara alone.

"You never gave me a massage," Craig smirked causing Kara to roll her eyes.

"Fuck you," she spat.

"Name the time and place and I'll have you screaming my name. You're a drug to me, Kara," Craig whispered seductively stepping closer to her, "I jack off in the shower thinking of you, it's been so long."

Kara shuddered as Craig ran his hands over her collar bone up the side of her neck before kissing her.

"Stop it, Craig," she whispered when she heard Rhys giggling and James' voice threatening to tickle him.

"We'll finish this later. Alright guys, give daddy a hug," Craig said to his two children who were running from James, "I'll pick you guys up later,"

"Bye daddy, love you," they said in unison hugging their father.

"See you later, man," James said sticking out his hand to shake Craig's.

"Kara, no ice cream before dinner," Craig said shaking James' hand, "No matter how hard they try to sweet talk you, don't do it."

"WHO WANTS ICE CREAM,” Kara shouted smirking at Craig as both Rhys and Francesca ran into the kitchen.

“Real nice,” he replied sarcastically as James chuckled walking over to the TV stand and setting up the Wii so that Rhys and Francesca could play, “I don’t think it’s funny.”

“Calm the fuck down and go get your parents from the airport,” Kara smiled walking towards the door with Craig following her.

“Don’t let him around my kids.”

“Don’t be such a fucking dickhead, you’re jealous of him.”

“Why would I be jealous?”

“He lives we me, we spend every hour together when I’m not at work. We hang out all the time and we’re good friends.”

“You’re fucking him, that’s why.”

“I’m not fucking anybody and if I was it’s none of your damn business.”

Craig laughed sarcastically, “It is my business when you fuck me too.”

Before Kara even had time to react, she saw the red hand print on Craig’s face from where she slapped him.

“Craig, oh shit, I’m so sorry.”

“I’ll be by to pick them up later,” he replied walking down the hall rubbing his cheek.

Kara closed the door feeling guilty about slapping Craig and walked into the kitchen where Rhys and Francesca were sitting at the table as James stood at the counter, “Can we have ice cream,” Rhys asked.

“Daddy said no,” James replied sending Kara a smile, “We’re going to eat first.”

“Pizza,” Rhys asked.

“If you want pizza, I’ll walk down and get it for you.”

“I’ll go, you stay here with them,” James said, “The Wii is hooked up and the game is ready to go.”

Kara smiled slightly as Rhys and Francesca ran into the living room and sat down on the couch.

“COME ON KAYRA, I’S WANNA PLAY,” Rhys shouted.

“You okay,” James asked stepping forward and Kara forced a smile on her face.

“I’m fine,” she lied.

“Are you sure? You know I’m here if you need to talk.”

“I know, thank you.”

“Anytime,” James said kissing her forehead, “I’ll be back.”

“My wallet’s in my purse by the door.”

“I got it.”

“James.”

“Shut up, Kara.”

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t,” he replied smiling.

“Keep telling yourself that.”

“Whatever,” James laughed rolling his eyes, “Plain for the kids? Pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms for us?”

“Plain for the kids and yes pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms for us; I’m shocked that you remembered.”

“That’s all I eat on my pizza and I remember you said you liked it the same way.”

“Where are you going to get the pizza?”

“I was going to walk down to Pizza Hut.”

“Go to Rosa’s, as soon as you leave the apartment walk go towards the shopping center and it’s right on the main string of restaurants.”

“Never knew it was there,” James said.

“It’s literally right underneath us.”

“Alright, I’ll go there. Is it decent?”

“That’s the pizza that I brought home from work last week.”

“OH! That was really good pizza.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“KAYRA,” Rhys shouted.

“Let me go turn this game on before this kid loses it.”

“I’ll be back in twenty minutes.”

James walked out of the apartment grabbing his keys since he needed to get back in the house and he didn’t want to bother Kara since she’d be with the kids.

“I’m coming Reese Cup,” she said walking into the living room.

“I don’t know how to play,” Francesca whispered.

“Sit on my lap and I’ll show you what to do.”

“Okay,” she replied sitting in Kara’s lap leaning her head back against Kara’s shoulder.

Rhys sat close to Kayra and he was winning without Kara even trying to let him win. He may have been four years old but the kid was an expert when it came to video games.

James came back with the pizza, “There’s a Dairy Queen down the street too,” he asked.

“Such a newbie to the city but yes there’s a Dairy Queen down the street.”

“Want to take them there after they eat?”

“I’ll do you one better, have you ever had Rita’s Italian Ice?”

“Italian ice, that sounds good.”

“We’ll go when their done. It’s a Pittsburgh summer hot spot. You’ll enjoy it.”

“Gary is going to kill me when he finds out I’ve been eating junk food.”

“Gary will kill anyone at anytime any place. He’s the only forty year old man I know that will take on a whole hockey team and not give a rat’s ass.

“Did you fan girl over him too,” James smirked.

“Shut the fuck up,” Kara replied, “You’re a dickhead.”

“What? They way you acted with Kovy, I’m just wondering if you fangirled over Gary when he came here.”

“I’ve never met Gary; Craig was traded here a couple of seasons after Gary left.”

“Oh, that’s right,” James said.

“I’d love to meet him though; he’s one of my favorites.”

“Am I one of your favorites?”

“No,” Kara smiled, “I’ll tell you who my favorite is.”

“I’m afraid to ask.”

“Adam Burish,” Kara smiled, “I’m so fascinated with that man.”

“Bur, really,” James laughed, “One of my former teammates?”

“Last time I checked he was.”

“You’re such a whore,” James joked.

“Fuck off, Neal,” Kara laughed.

“Kayra,” Rhys said coming over to her on the couch, “We done.”

“Did daddy bring you guys a change of clothes?”

“I ‘on know.”

“There’s a bag by the door that Craig left,” James said taking a drink of his water bottle, “I don’t know if there’s clothes in it or not.”

“Watch them while I check if there’s an extra t-shirt in there or not for the both of them. Italian ice can get very messy with these two.”

“RITA’S,” Rhys shouted.

“You created a monster,” James said as Rhys sat down next to him.

“Hi Nealsy.”

“Hi buddy,” he replied ruffling Rhys’ hair.

“You Kayra’s boyfriend?”

“No,” James laughed, “We’re friends.”

“Oh cause mommy thinks you and Kayra would be cute together. What’s that mean?”

James smiled looking at Kara who came back into the living room holding at team Canada t-shirt and a Dora t-shirt.

“What’s so funny,” she asked.

“Anne apparently thinks we’d look cute together and she’s been bragging about it to Craig.”

“Rhys,” Kara said, “You have a big mouth.”

“Do not,” he said sticking his tongue out.

“Do too,” she replied laughing.

“All done,” Francesca said running up to Kara wrapping her arms around her legs.

“Good girl, did you eat it all?”

“Mhm!”

“How about you Reese Cup, did you eat all of your food?”

“Yes!”

“So if I go in that kitchen right now, there’s no food on either one of your plates.”

“Yes,” Rhys replied.

“Damn Kara,” James said, “You sound like a drill sergeant.”

“Bite me,” Kara replied covering Rhys’ ears.

James laughed, “Who wants to go get Italian ice.”

“I DO,” Rhys and Francesca shouted in unison.

“I’ll clean up while you put their shoes on,” James said standing up.

“Okay,” Kara said grabbing the two pairs of shoes while stuffing the extra t-shirts in her purse with wet wipes from the bag.

James returned as Kara and the kids were standing by the door. James locked the door behind them as Kara held on to both of the kids’ hands.

Anne called Kara letting her know that she and Craig were on their way to pick up the kids to take them back home so that they could see their grandparents. Kara made sure the kids were both cleaned up and ready to go back home.

Kara was at work the next day when she got a last minute appointment that she had to stay an hour longer for. She was supposed to leave three o’clock but the receptionist insisted that this client was someone important and that Kara had to stay since no one else was available.

“Looks like you’re closing down today, don’t worry about locking up the cleaning crew is coming in,” Melissa, one of Kara’s coworkers said.

“Alright, who’s this client that’s coming in?”

“I honestly couldn’t tell you. They just said they were coming in and that they were on their way.”

“Wow, leaving no name is real safe,” Kara said, “You are leaving me alone too.”

“We’re not leaving you alone,” Melissa said, “Bryan is going to stay and make sure that it’s nothing shaky then we are leaving you alone.”

“I feel ten times better,” Kara replied sarcastically and Melissa laughed.

“You’ll be fine.”

Kara went back to her cubicle and pulled out her phone and started playing Angry Birds while waiting on the client.

“Kara, you’re appointment is in exam room 1,” Melissa said coming around the corner, “Bryan said not to worry; it’s one of the city’s well known athletes.”

“If it’s Roethlisberger, I want Bryan in the room with me. I do not want to be the third rape victim.”

Melissa laughed, “It’s not Big Ben.”

“Good,” Kara said, “Anything I need to do before I leave.”

“If he needs another appointment, write it down in the book then put it in the computer. If not, you’re good to go.”

“Alright,” Kara said standing up and walking into the room.

“Good to see they gave me you,” Craig said turning around.

“Craig,” Kara said locking the door, “What the hell are you doing here?”

“My shoulder’s been acting up and I needed to come down here since the team doctors ordered me to see an athletic professional and well I figured since you’re in to giving massages, I’d come here.”

“You came here to make my life miserable is what you did,” Kara mumbled, “Lay down on the table.”

“Will it feel better if I take my shirt off, according to what you said to James, it does.”

“I’m trying to be professional here but since you want to act like you’re four years old, get the fuck on the table.”

“Feisty,” Craig said pinning her against the door, “I like it.”

“Craig, don’t.”

“Why don’t you let me give you the massage? It’s been a while Kara,” he said putting his hands under her shirt, “I want you so bad.”

“St-stop,” Kara stuttered as Craig’s lips sucked on the soft spot below her ear.

“I don’t think so,” Craig said pushing her shirt up even further and before Kara knew it, it was on the floor.

“I’m not doing this,” Kara tried to argue but Craig cut her off by kissing her and she lost all sense of control as his tongue entered her mouth.

“That’s what I thought,” Craig said unclasping her bra before slowly sliding the lace material down her arms, “So beautiful,” he whispered placing a kiss on each breast causing Kara to moan.

“Craig,” she moaned as he started to suck on her left nipple while running his hands over her right breast.

“God Kara, you taste so good.”

“FUCK,” she hissed as he bit down causing her to let out a scream that he silenced by reaching up and putting his hand over her mouth.

“We don’t want your coworkers hearing what a dirty girl you are,” Craig said, “Dirty girls deserve to be punished.”

“Fuck you,” Kara spat.

“Trust me, baby, I intend to,” he replied removing his own shirt as he went back to kissing Kara. Kara fumbled with the zipper on her pants as Craig removed his own. Before she knew it, both of them were naked and Craig had her lying on her back close to the edge of the table. Kara didn’t have time to resist as Craig thrusted into her with one large thrust.

“You feel so good,” Craig whispered as he removed himself before slowly slipping back into Kara.

“Faster,” Kara panted and Craig picked up his pace.

“You like that,” he whispered huskily as Kara moaned.

“FUCK YES,” she shouted as Craig began going faster before pulling out completely then thrusting back into her.

“You’re such a dirty girl, Kara.”

“Shut the fuck up and fuck me,” she demanded as Craig lifted her up before sitting down in the chair against the wall with himself still inside Kara.

“Ride me,” he demanded and Kara stood up before slamming herself back down.

“Craig, oh fuck,” Kara moaned as he bit down on her shoulder.

“Come for me,” Craig whispered reaching between them and tweaking her clit with his fingers.

“FUCK,” Kara shouted collapsing on top of Craig who thrusted a few more times before spilling his hot seed into Kara.

“That was amazing,” he whispered kissing her and they sat there on the chair making out like horny teenagers.

“I hate you,” Kara said pulling away standing up and putting her clothes back on.

“Kara, this just feels right.”

“You can’t keep cheating on Anne. Your kids need their father and I can’t continue doing this.”

“Tell me that you regret this,” Craig said, “If you regretted it, you wouldn’t keep doing it.”

“I don’t owe you an explanation,” Kara said slamming the door to the exam room.

“I’ll be back next week, same time.”

“I’ll make sure Bryan has you.”

“I want you to take care of me.”

“Take care of yourself,” Kara said grabbing her purse from the drawer in her cubicle.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going home to take a hot shower and try to wash away the guilt.”

“You can’t wash away guilt. I don’t feel guilty.”

“Of course you don’t, because you’re thinking with your dick and not your brain.”

Kara pushed passed him and left without saying a word leaving Craig smiling. Craig didn’t regret it, he knew he should because he was cheating on his wife but he felt something for Kara.

Kara walked into her apartment and slammed the door, “Hey,” James said, “You okay?”

“I’m fine,” Kara lied once again opening the refrigerator taking out a bottle of water downing it in one sip.

“What’s wrong,” James asked coming into the kitchen, “Something’s wrong I can tell.”

“Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.”

“Then why is your hair disheveled and you look like you had sex. Holy shit, is that a hickey on your neck?”

“WHAT,” Kara asked running over to the mirror in the living room and sure enough there was a hickey on her neck below her ear.

“Doesn’t having sex with patients get you fired,” James asked smiling.

“I’m such an idiot,” Kara said.

“Who was it?”

“Sorry, patient privacy act can’t disclose that.”

“I see how it is,” James said causing Kara to laugh.

“Please don’t make me laugh, I’ve had a shitty day.”

“Want to watch a movie?”

“I would if you didn’t take the damn DVD player in your room like a douche bag.”

“Take a hot shower because you smell like sex and I’ll start a movie in my room.”

“Okay,” Kara said walking down the hall to her bedroom.

As Kara took a shower, she cried under the hot spray. She always felt guilty after sleeping with Craig, today was risky to do it at her job but the risk made her excited for some reason. Kara finished her shower and got dressed in a pair of Victoria’s Secret Pink shorts and a tank top before heading down to James’ room.

James was sitting on the bed and he padded the spot next to him. Kara climbed up and got comfortable as the opening scene of “Stepbrothers” played.

“This movie never gets old,” Kara said and James laughed before nodding his head in agreement.

Before Kara knew it, she was asleep by the time Brennan and Dale were doing their presentation with “Boats and Hoes.”

James turned the movie off pulled the cover over him and Kara. He wrapped his arm around her and he soon fell asleep.

Kara woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that she wasn’t in her room. She felt breath on her neck and an arm on her waist. She turned over and saw that she had fallen asleep in James’ room.

Kara didn’t want to wake him up by getting up to go to her own room so she turned over and fell asleep with her head in his chest. A few short hours later, Kara stirred and felt the bed empty next to her. She sat up wiping the sleep out of her eyes and walked into James’ bathroom half asleep.

She opened the door and her eyes shot open when she saw James was taking a shower through the mirror. She stared for a couple of seconds before realizing he was naked and she quickly slammed the door before he saw her.

“What the hell has my life become,” she asked herself as she thought about the day before with Craig and this morning with James.

To say Kara was confused about everything was an understatement and she knew she had to make a decision soon before it was too late but little did she know this was just the least of her worries since something she never thought about was ready to strike at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment